Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday

This morning I was considering what to eat for breakfast and I remembered Julie talking about sweet potato pancakes and I decided that was what I needed to make. So, long story short, because this in not really the point of this post, Rob and I finally ate them at around 1:00. True I was not considering breakfast until around 10:00, but still, that's a good three hours later. They were very good though.

After this and sweeping off the back porch I decided that I had accomplished enough for today and decided that I needed something to do that wouldn't take too much strain (physical or mental). Then the brilliant idea hit me: I'll read peoples blogs for the past however long it's been since I looked at them. Sometimes when you guys start talking about something that's already known because it's been written on blogs I feel a bit left out, but having hours worth of reading on back blogs can be quite useful.

So, what was my point? I don't know, I think writing this post may be causing too much mental strain. It's just one of those days.

No comments: